Tuesday, September 7, 2010

{sneak peek} exciting upcoming project

i just have to show off these gorgeous liners from a project i finished up last night... the paper is none other that this gorgeous italian paper by Rossi 1931


i can't tell you what these are for other than to say they're for an upcoming event! 
sorry for the crummy phone photo...

i am so honored to have the opportunity to participate in this event, and i am so stoked to know that my work is going to be placed in the hands of some of my wedding industry heros and some other big shots in the industry... what a HUGE blessing for me!

i promise to post the finished product once i can share them, without ruining anything... man, i'm terrible with staying hush, hush about things.  and yes i always ruin surprises i plan for my hubby, he always knows because excitement just kills me =) 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I definitely can't keep a secret and I can say I am really excited to get one of these. You totally ROCK Blair. IN LOVE WITH THEM!

    ReplyDelete