Friday, July 23, 2010

coming out of hiding...

no, i haven't forgotten about all of you lovely folks who follow along... i've been just swamped {in such a good way}

here's what i've been up to:
  * did full event design & coordination of a gorgeous {even if i say so myself} wedding back in june
  * my other biz, Blair Britt Events was featured on Amy Atlas' blog, and it was not just one post, but 3 individual posts about my june wedding {yippee!}
  * been really busy with lots of custom orders {mostly paper} *photos to come*
  * traveled to a Park City family wedding and then to a friend's gorgeous wedding in Santa Barbara last       weekend!
  * also, it was during this time we learned that my momma was diagnosed with lymphoma, so that's   been a whole new adventure in my personal life... 
  * i'm also helping a long time/dear friend finalize her august wedding details... for 8/28

wow, when i summarize the last 2 months of my life like that, it doesn't sound like a whole lot... but, hopefully all the pictures i'll be sharing will make up for my absence. =)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment