Monday, January 26, 2009

{i spy} LovMely

ok... super stoked, i just stumbled upon Mel's shop while browsing my local etsy designers in the orange county area. now i'm pretty low key fashion-wise ( think t-shirt, jeans, and flip flops) but i always love having something small on that is loud, colorful, or showy... and most of the time it's a piece of my jewelry...

but now i've found LovMely on Etsy, and her acessories are awesome! some of them are far more dramatic than what i can swing, but everything she makes is beautiful... for example:


the Jenna Headband - no way i could swing it, but i think it'd be great for the right lady!






i can wait, below i have these 3 beauties on their way to me as my bday present to myself!



go check out her shop and tell her i sent you!


b

0 comments:

Post a Comment