Monday, June 30, 2008

Bride World Expo

well this is one very happy, and very tired wedding expo vendor!  

this past weekend we met and spoke with so many brides from the LA Bride World Expo, which was a great experience.  even though it was my first expo, it most certainly will not be my last.  we were really blessed to have AWESOME vendors for neighbors who were very insightful and had so much advice to offer me as a new vendor!  on my right side i had Deborah and her mom, Jan of Deborah's Dreams and to my left was Anne the owner of White Sakuras an Orange County florist which kept my booth smelling amazing =)

since i know many of the brides we met will be stopping by to take another look at what i do, i wanted to say thanks for taking the time to look at my designs again!

 i know that planning a wedding is a huge project and you have many options for vendors.  but my hope is that i can help to make you and the ladies in your wedding look even more beautiful on your day... and i look forward to working with each of you to design the perfect gift, accessory or personalized detail for you wedding!

also, bear with me as i catch up in getting more of my current designs you saw at the show posted here on my blog.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! I will get marry next month and I am wondering for affordable and well designed jewelry.

    ReplyDelete