Tuesday, May 27, 2008

bohême bracelets

i've really become quite taken with these gold hammered hoops you will find throughout many of my designs.  below are some bracelets with a few variations on the design.


Boheme in blue & green quartz 
with multi-colored stones on an oval hoop.
  this is such a beautiful bracelet, the photos don't do it justice, the colors in person remind me of photos of Santorini or any of the Greek Isles (or what i'd imagine them to look like anyway)!

this would also make a wonderful necklace, i just haven't gotten to doing that yet!



here's Boheme in amethyst & lavender on a circle hoop
and for all of you born in February, you are lucky to have a beautiful birthstone which i still enjoy even though i'm a January baby!

lastly: Boheme in aquamarine & light teal jade
this is one is a staple bracelet of mine at the moment, it goes with much of my wardrobe, and the stones are just that beautiful!

if you would like a Boheme bracelet, as with any of my other designs, yet you don't see the color you'd like, leave a comment for me, or private message me via my Esty store (just click on my mini-store up in the upper right hand corner of my blog page!








0 comments:

Post a Comment