Wednesday, March 30, 2011

i didn't forget about you all!

how on earth has it taken me so very long to sit myself down for a blog update...?  i guess it just reflects on the level of "busy"ness since the start of the year {which i'm very thankful for}!


so without further ado here's a photo update of what i've been up to business-wise since i've been gone


:: ::  a close friend's lingerie shower  :: ::
the invite
the bride & us bridesmaids with one of my custom banners

custom signage & glittered clothes pins


custom napkin ring wraps



:: ::  the wedding pantry february window display featuring my printables  :: ::

cupcake flags: part of my first printables line in my JoiedeViePaperie etsy shop

glittered coffee filter pom = a labor of love


look at these fabulous glittered clothespins {sigh} oh and one of my new printable banners


and a coordinated wedding sash to go along with the paper goods i created


:: ::  a very pretty Chanel inspired baby shower  :: ::

custom frame and vinyl text to look like the Chanel No. 5 logo
 love that the mommy Kacee Geoffroy will use this as decor in the nursery!


one of my favorite Coco Chanel quotes


coordinated "notes to Peyton" that were clipped to the Eiffel Tower with glittered clothespins 
{noticing a trend here with the clothespins?}


signage for the fragrance station, yes i said fragrance station... 
...what better for a Chanel themed shower?!

and since doing that shower, i've gotten so much positive feedback from clients wanting to put their spin on the Chanel shower, so i've started creating a "Chanel inspired" printables line for my paperie shop!

also thanks to popular demand, i'm creating these cute decorative frames for other mommies to be!
this one is for a new baby that'll be on her way soon and has a pink, white & grey nursery
{can we say hot new color pallet for little girls right now?!}
we realized that "sweet ava jayne" can be sung to the tune of "sweet caroline"... oh oh oh!
yeah, this baby now has a theme song =)


 i've also been working with another one of my {repeat offenders} i mean, favorite clients, thanks Linds!
on this cute black, white, and lime green shower invite for her soon to be sis in law

we also did cute lingerie shower/bachelorette invites, but i'll have to photograph those for you, and i'm currently designing a whole bunch of fun goodies for the showers & bachelorette party!
and on that note, i've gotta get back to work... if you're bummed about me not updating my blog very often, hop on over to my facebook page to see what's going on day to day!
:: ::  photo credits  :: ::
my friend's shower images - andrea gene photography
the wedding pantry images - marcella treybig photography
chanel shower - alice hu photography

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment