Tuesday, December 2, 2008

{Shop Update}: the Belle Earring Collection


i'd like to introduce you to my current favorite earring... 

Belle
 this collection is very feminine, dainty, and just the perfect addition to any outfit or even to your bridal attire!

i'm very partial to this collection since i designed the style pictured below
 for my recent wedding


shown here with Twigs & Honey orchid hair adornments
 as i was getting ready for my wedding day!
photo courtesy of Memories by Michael


this next style was a close runner up as my wedding day earrings


next up: paired with my new favorite color pearl 
which i discovered on our honeymoon to the islands of tahiti
... belle with peacock black coin pearls ...


... belle with traditional ivory freshwater pearls ...




and last but not least

whether your a bride-to-be or need to do a little christmas shopping
you can find these gems in my shop
happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment